Salesforce Migration Specialist
We're looking for an Analyst/Specialist who's both functional and technical who will focus on data migrations and integrations into SalesForce. They will work with our internal customers on migrated and integrating their data from a variety of ERP or CRM systems into SalesForce. They may use an ETL tool such as Informatica or write their own code to migrate and integrate the data.
The Data integration specialist will be responsible for planning, organising, developing, executing, evaluating and leading data integration projects from concept through delivery. Incumbent will gather business requirement, understand current and future data landscape and develop an effective information integration and delivery solutions for the enterprise.
Experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle, ETL process, and Informatica. The proper candidate will be an expert in relational databases and analytics, with the ability to work effectively with IT teams and business stakeholders.
In addition to the above details, essential functions and qualifications include:
Design, develop and manage information technology (IT) solutions that meet the needs of the business. Work closely with IT management and subject matter experts to develop solutions that facilitate process improvements.
- 2+ years proven experience with data integration tools such as Informatica or other comparable tools
- 2+ years proven experience with data migrations and backend data integration
- Strong knowledge of data manipulation and analysis
- 2+ years proven experience effectively developing and\or supporting ERP Applications
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL and Salesforce.com
- Functional and technical support of specific areas of responsibility
- Integration of systems using middleware solutions or point to point programs
- Gather and document data migration & integration requirements
- Analyze and map source and target data points
- Identify and resolve data integrity issues
- Manage or support IT related projects
- Design and develop solutions that meet the needs of our customers
- Develop detailed and comprehensive test plans
- Work with business associates and IT management to design and document project scope and specifications
- Work independently on assigned projects and tasks, effectively using other resources as needed
- Provide input into IT standards and SOPs and follow established standards
- Maintain and support systems and applications
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS or related field of study is preferred
- 2+ years proven experience effectively developing and\or supporting system integrations
- 2+ years experience working with relational databases
- 2+ years experience implementing or supporting specific ERP or CRM systems
- Strong knowledge of SQL and MS SQL Server (SSIS)
- Ability to incorporate new technology into current and future business applications
- Demonstrated experience solving complex technical problems