Salesforce CPQ Developer
Role & Responsibilities
The CPQ Developer will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis:
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional teams - Sales and Finance, Business Functions to drive configure, pricing and quoting (CPQ) implementations.
- Be recognised as a functional expert in CPQ, Contract Management domain.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft excel, macros and ability to convert the pricing setup in excel to CPQ
- Communicate with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, legal and order management.
- Assist technical leads in perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Demonstrate Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce.com platform and solutions capabilities based on new business use cases
- Must have a strong development knowledge of SFDC, Salesforce Objects, Data Model, approval flows, Reports and Dashboards
- Relevant experience with Apex Classes, Visual Force, AppExchange, Force.com pages and AppExchange tools
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 2 year of experience on Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in CPQ implementations.
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ, and experience in the capacity of a CPQ Developer.
- Familiarity with ERP/Billing systems
- Very strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skill.
- Salesforce.com development Certification is required
- CPQ certification is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross teams and deliver to aggressive timelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.