Salesforce Consultant - Wave Analytics
- As an Application Engineer supporting Enterprise Platforms transformation program, and as an Agile team member, you will be responsible for the delivery of strategic analytics data solutions within the Salesforce Wave Analytics application. You will be expected to have comprehensive knowledge of the SFDC Wave Analytics application, including ingestion processes, dataset management processes, and visualisation/dashboard creation.
- Equally important, is ability to partner with business owners (sales, marketing, and service ) to understand their needs, and advise. We want you to funnel your passion for intuitive, insightful, compelling dashboard experiences into governed, supportable Business Intelligence solutions.
- While this position focus is the Wave Analytics application, you will also interact with the full analytics eco-system, including Amazon Web Services (S3, SNS, SQS, Lambda, EMR, EC2, Data Pipeline, Athena, Redshift), Oracle, MFT, Mulesoft, CopyStorm, and Tableau.
- Responsibilities in partnership with Product Owner and our business constituents (sales, marketing, and service orgs), capture and understand the current state reporting, and their corresponding data sources, targeted for replacement.
- Design, build, and support SFDC Wave Analytics apps, datasets, and dashboards using declarative (no-code) methods whenever possibleIn partnership with data analysts and sales operations, define and develop intuitive, insightful, and compelling front-end designs, beginning with a MVP, iterating into full-featured sales toolsIn partnership with SFDC team counterparts, govern the content, taxonomy, processes, UI consistency, and security model within Wave, and enable Wave solutions to be available within the wider SFDC ecosystem create and own artefacts which aid in governance, support, and training of the as-built Wave Analytics instance optimise for the whole provide design guidance to team on Wave Analytics capabilities and limitations, enabling delivery of a system which is supportable, maintainable, performant, and achieves high user adoption.
- Participate in backlog refinement and feature decomposition, including data discovery and data analysis rapid response to and tracking, resolution and communication of end user operational issues
- A minimum of 3 years of experience designing and developing sophisticated reports and dashboards.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience administering user-facing Business Intelligence applications (e.g., OBIEE, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Tableau Server, Wave Analytics - preferred).
- Experience working directly with business users to collect and synthesizes needs, and negotiate requirements to account for functionality, speed to market, and level of investment preferred.
- Experience developing within WaveData Ingestion: Datasets, Data flows, Data Manager, Data Prep, datasetutils, XMDUI Visualizations, Dashboard Design, Desktop and Mobile Layouts, Bindings, WaveLabs
- Developing on the SFDC Platform (e.g., prior experience with Salesforce Administration, Data Model, SAQL, Security, Permission Sets, Change Sets/Deployment/Release Management, etc.
- Creation and management of JSON files and/or experience with PIG
- Prior experience within a comparable business intelligence or analytics delivery or support role
- Hands on experience working on Agile teams (Scrum)